Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Slanket Review


It is getting colder out. In the evenings in fall and winter I love to cuddle up on the couch and read a book. The Slanket is Prefect for that. I love my slanket. I can turn my pages of my book and still stay warm.With a buky blanket I had to keep readjusting the blanket after every page. With my slanket the blanket with sleeves, just prefect. My daughter loves the slanket and gets to it first most of the time. She loves getting in it and watching cartoons Saturday morning. It is so soft and cuddly.



The slanket is available in 17 different colors and patterns. This skull slanket is called "Walk the Slank" They have wonderfuly fun descriptions under each Slanket. They also have slanket kids for only $24.99 In 9 different colors patterns.That is not all there is also the Travel Slanket It is only$24.99


When ever I get in to my slanket their is always someone who wants to share. There is now a slanket for two! The Slanket Siamese.Prefect when watching movies with your sweetie. It is only  $44.99

The slanket make a prefect Christmas present for any of your loved ones.Keep them warm this winter.

Buy It ~You can buy the Slanket in many great colors for $44.95 It is now on sale for $37.99
The Kid's Slanket is $24.95.Free shipping on orders over $100 in the USA

disclosure: I was given for free this product for the  purpose of reviewing it. I did not receive monetary compensation and all thoughts and opinions are mine. Quotes were taken directly from the website

1 comments:

Rachelle S said...

Those look so snuggly soft and cozy! I would probably sleep in one. haha