Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What is your deam honeymoon?

My dream honeymoon would be in Colorado. I would love to go white water rafting with hubby. I would love to walk hand in hand taking  picture of the beautiful landscape. I would love to go rock climbing, horse back ridding, and then just go canoeing. I am getting excited just thinking about it. I think I need to plan a vacation soon.
If you want to win a second honey moon or just a vacation Go VOTE for your favorite couple on the Will You Marry Me? website you may win a trip to Maui!
Where would your dream honey moon be?
 "I have been hired by Warner Bros WB Word division to raise awareness for Essence's Will You Marry Me? contest."

1 comments:

one frugal lady said...

Anywhere warm with a beach and great pina coladas, baby! This would be great!