Thursday, February 4, 2010

Proposals and how you can win a trip to win a trip to Maui.

I was asked to describe my dream proposal. I was thinking about what would be my dream proposal. My husband laughed and said probably with the man dressed as a vampire and the waiters dressed as were werewolves. I laughed. He is so silly (one of the reason why I love him so much). My dream proposal would be something, special, small, not in front of anyone. Maybe walking hand in hand  at the beach in the moonlight.

 My favorite  proposal out of the four WYMM contestants was Andre & Genine. Watch it and let me know what you think I really love it



Make sure you go VOTE for your favorite couple on the Will You Marry Me? website in order to win a trip to Maui.
"I have been hired by Warner Bros WB Word division to raise awareness for Essence's Will You Marry Me? contest."

0 comments: