Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Trendy Tadpole Review

                                 I love The trendy tadpole.
What is the trendy tadpole?
The Trendy Tadpole has witty shirts,funny shirts, hip and trendy shirts.
They have sizes 3 month's all the way to 6T some are all the way to adult. . They have snapsuits, lap tee or tee shirts, long sleeve shirts, and short sleeve shirts.


I received the oh snap shirt. Big brother say Oh snap a lot so when I saw this I new little brother needed this. On their site it says shirts run small, order the next size up. I ordered a 6T shirt for my 4T son. The fit was very good. Roomy but not too big and not tight at all.The shirt was very soft.


These shirt would be the hit of a baby shower.


The trendy tadpole has shirts for girls too.


"Trendy Tadpole makes cool baby gifts that are fun for baby, baby's new parents and even the smarty-pants who gave that cool baby gift. How? Every baby gift we make is the right mix of humor and design to be a the most beloved baby gift received. And each baby gift is a quality baby gift that's perfect as a baby shower gift, birthday gift or as a holiday gift for baby. So if you're looking for a cool baby gift that's different from any baby gift out there, go with a Trendy Tadpole gift. You'll be glad you did!"

Look one more time how cute my son looks in his trendy tadpole shirt. 
Not only does trendy tadpole have super cute clothes the also give to charities
 "I have this site for the purpose of raising money to help others.   Here are some of the organizations that are supported by your purchases.  If there are organizations that you would like us to support please email me and I will add them to the list.
Humane Society
UNICEF
PETA : I know some people do not support their efforts so it is based on your purchase of this shirt."
For a limited time you can get 30% with code: 30off
If you want to stay up to date with the trendy tadpole deals you can
Follow Trendy Tadpole on Twitter

Disclaimer I received this product to review. All the opinions are my own.

0 comments: