Friday, October 30, 2009

Pencil me in review

I received a few pencil me in pencils to try out and I was very happy with them. I love my eyes they are my favorite feature. These pencil colors are great  for drawing attention to them ! They went on easily and blended together really well. The color lasted all day The best part . Every pencil includes its own sharpener!

“Pencil me in” cosmetics has added natural ingredients and blended botanicals like Green Tea Leaf Extract, Pine Bark Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Lecithin, Shea Butter, Cacao Butter, Jojoba Oil, Wheat germ oil, and Safflower seed oil. It also includes Vitamins A (Retinyl Palmitate), B2 (Riboflavin), B3 (Niacin), C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin D and Vitamin E (Tocopherol). For complete ingredient listing click here

Buy It~pencil me in cosmetics is available through professional beauty salons, spas, upscale cosmetic boutiques and online (own a salon/spa/etc. and want to carry Pencil Me In? click here). The brand was introduced to the market place, November 2007 by Linda Rose Eisner, founder and head pencil pusher.  
The pencils are priced at only 6.99/ea and Pencil Me In is currently running a buy 2, get one free; buy 4, get 2 free and so on.


0 comments: