Monday, January 19, 2009

The Lemonade Award


I wanted to say thanks to mom on a mission for giving me the "Lemonade Award"!
I never thought I would get an award. I am so happy My first Award. I cant stop tyring Award . It is just so great thank you mom on a mission
The Lemonade Award is given by a previous winner to 10 people who have shown a great attitude or gratitude this week. It’s a great way to show these people that you appreciate them.
I would like to pass this award along to the following people in appreciation of the comments on my site or subscribing to my blog:
1. momsloot
2. Simply Stacie
3. sweeps 4 bloggers
4. the smiths
5. chloe and morgan
6. All the way from Bloggy Creek
7. carlz cardz
8. Three Different Directions
9. this mommy has an opinion
10. the pebley family

you have to do is:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs, which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude! Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
3. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
4. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

6 comments:

Nonna said...

Thank you for a nice award...making lemons into lemonade is a special gift that all women share LOL !

Nonna said...

BTW, thanks so much for the link to my blog...very sweet !

Tammy said...

Very Sweet! Thanks so much!

Believer said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

yay! Thanks so much for the nomination--very exciting!! I will post my nominations and link you shortly! Have a great day.

pebes2 said...

Awesome!! Thank you so much. I'll be linking soon.